In Software Engineering at nine you develop efficient tools with your Scrum team and Product Owner for both internal and external customers. Together with the team on site and our nearshoring partner you plan, develop and document our software infrastructure for the administration of over 1500 server systems.
You are also responsible for our standard software and its integration into the system landscape. You are a very curious person that always knows the latest developments in technology and enjoys testing them. Thanks to your technical and communicative skills, you will play a proactive role in the team and be available to answer our customers' questions.
- We develop and operate web applications in Ruby on Rails
- We develop Gitlab pipelines for continuous integration and deployment on classical server infrastructure and on Kubernetes
- We design architectures based on the requirements of the product owner
- We integrate and support standard software (e.g. Atlassian products) to improve internal work processes
- We pass on our experience to our customers within the framework of consulting projects
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years professional experience with object-oriented programming
- When implementing complex projects, you find the balance between the effort required for implementation and future maintenance costs
- You are constantly educating yourself and growing with new tasks
- You are enthusiastic about technologies and you live the Open Source idea. That means for us that you want to contribute your knowledge and enjoy sharing it with others.
- Besides developing software you are also interested in designing the deployment and operation processes.
- Experience with Ruby (on Rails), deployment processes, as well as with the development of pipelines are an advantage