We’re Medly, a human-centered digital pharmacy that prioritizes patient well-being. Our mission is to deliver prescriptions to patients at prices they can afford - regardless of income, lifestyle, language or diagnosis. We live our mission to democratize healthcare by leveraging technology to create accessible tools for improving lives. Visit us online at www.MedlyPharmacy.com.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with the desire to make an impact and help us achieve our patient-centric vision.
Your overall mission:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be an integral part of a solution-oriented product development team tasked with creating great outcomes for customers and improving operational excellence. In deep partnership with leadership, you’ll work in an empowering environment that promotes product team autonomy and rewards innovative thinking.
What you’ll do:
- Design, architect and implement software that earns the love and trust of our patients
- Partner with product management, data science, design, marketing and operations to understand stakeholder needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of all sides of Medly’s business by continually learning our tech stack as well as our pharmacy, customer experience, and logistics operations
- Work with customers to deliver value in end-to-end experiences
- Contribute to personal and team development by establishing goals for yourself and providing ongoing mentorship to your colleagues
- Promote ambitious but sustainable growth through investment in resilient systems that minimize support burdens
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited room for growth and development
- The ability to make a noticeable impact and improve lives
What you’ll need:
- 5 or more years of software development experience
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, React, Node, Go and/or Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- Experience designing cloud based software at scale
- Great communication skills
- History of team-oriented development
- Drive to continuously learn
- Motivation to make an impact by achieving tangible results
- Startup and or healthcare experience is a plus!
Medly Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off