We are looking to hire a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to maintain and extend our Daylite API to take the Daylite CRM platform to the next level. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the services uses by web and client apps, testing performance, troubleshooting, monitoring, and ensuring reliability. To ensure success as a Ruby on Rails Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level Ruby on Rails Developer can create clean, functional code that ensures a high degree of software quality.
Senior Rails Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers, authentication, and payment backends.
- Maintaining APIs.
- On-call duties.
Senior Rails Developer Requirements:
- Have 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to write readable and maintainable Ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, ORM, and testing tools.
- Are comfortable working remotely (100% remote work environment, but located within Canada) as well as being comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
Though this is a remote position, applicants must reside within Canada. Marketcircle Inc. 55 and/or email@example.com.