QA Engineer at Digidentity (Den Haag, Netherlands)
What can you expect?
- Working on the latest technologies in identity management;
- Informal office atmosphere;
- You will be part of the backend team;
- Participate in the refinement and estimation of the tickets;
- Create test scenarios and testing documentation;
- Select the test to be automated;
- Automate the chosen scenarios;
- Align with the other testers;
- An enthusiastic development team, where you can make a difference and where we promote innovation. Taking responsibility and sharing knowledge are key;
- We work with Agile methodologies, following the Scrum methodology;
- Digidentity consists of 80 international team members;
- Free lunch is offered, and you can enjoy it together with your team;
- Coffee, tea, fruit and soft drinks are always available;
- An easily accessible office location, next to The Hague HS station, and travel expenses are covered.
What do we expect?
- As a QA Engineer you are responsible for developing, maintaining and improving automated tests scripts. This can be for both web and our mobile applications (Android/iOS).
- Support the Development teams with testing;
- Develop automated tests;
- Maintaining the acceptance suite;
- Carry out regression tests;
- Report and document test results.
Knowledge and Experience
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you meet these criteria:
- You have automation framework experience with hand coded tests;
- You worked in an Agile environment and have knowledge of Scrum principles;
- You feel comfortable in the strong and fast changing sector in which Digidentity operates;
- You have strong analytic skills, accuracy and a positive attitude;
- You are self-assertive, work well individually and are also able to work well in a team;
- Highly proficient in English, both verbal and written;
- Plus/minus 3 years in a QA position incl. min 1 year in an automation test dev position (Cucumber, Selenium, Robot, Rspec, Appium);
- Highly detail-oriented;
- Able to dive in exploratory testing and get a deep understanding of the product;
- Experience with Ruby preferred (or experience with Python and willing to learn Ruby);
- Experience with testing and debugging mobile applications;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes;
- Knowledge of API and micro services structures;
- Experience with JIRA and Git;
- Experience with estimating tickets, creating bug reports, test cases, test data and documentation;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
Or you can learn these skills on the job if you are not fully experienced yet.
- Experience in Selenium, Cucumber, jMeter, Appium;
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker or Azur;
- Knowledge of Scrum and experience with Jira;
- Certified in TMap and/or ISTqB;
- Worked with a CI (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitlabCI);
- Not afraid to try and fail.