A consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. Looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer to expand enterprise partnerships and support rails and react applications.
Required skills & experience:
- 4+ years Software Engineering experience w/ React and Ruby on Rails. Don't send people that have done a couple of projects for small clients or friends or coding camp, etc. React needs to be their main experience at their organization.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails and React (must be clearly stated on resume as core experience)
- Passion for building software quickly and driving value
- Proficient in writing automated tests while building features
- Experience with devops pipelines a plus: jenkins, aws codebuild, docker, etc
What you need to know:
- Build new software to support our expanding partnerships and user facing features.
- Develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code through all states of the software development lifecycle.
- Drive value at every step of the way for the company.
- Continually think of and implement new ways to automate manual processes across our team and company.
- Work with engineers across the team to determine best practices and share domain knowledge.
- Willingly jump in and handle any task that needs handling!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- React and Ruby on Rails Software Engineering: 4 years (Required)