Our client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer with expertise in full stack web applications and tools development. Seeking software professionals with strong software engineering skills for leading and building a broad range of cloud-deployed applications. Join a team of highly skilled software engineering professionals in a growing technology-driven organization in the suburbs of Boston.
- Established local technology-driven company with impressive record of growth
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Flexible schedules. Bring your dog.
- Lead design and development on an agile team of software product development engineers, others.
- Work on a broad range of product components and workflows.
- Lead, mentor, advise and train development team members.
- Build full stack web applications in public and private cloud environments.
- Design, develop and deploy applications and components.
- Employ the latest in testing and deployment methodologies to ensure safe code deployment.
- Guide and participate in engineering deliveries and process - mentor, guide, develop, and assist .
- BS in Computer Science, or related, and 8+ years applicable experience in software development.
- Experience leading development tasks, mentoring other software product developers.
- Notable experience producing scalable, secure, safe code for cloud software products.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, relational database, RESTful API, etc.
- Continuous Improvement, Continuous Development.
- Strong experience in JS frameworks and other web based development.
- Stable record of direct employment.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related.
- Perl, C#.Net, C++, LAMP, PHP, React Node AWS, ReactJS, Java AWS.
- Financial applications, healthcare, claims, patient accounts, clinical workflow, etc.
- Agile - Scrum, sprints, etc.
- Ruby on Rails, Django, angular, backbone, similar.
- ES5 Node.js Web UI - React Web framework.
- This is a full time direct hire position.
- Local candidates strongly preferred (considers those with strong ties to Boston area).
- Sponsorship can be considered for candidates who are a superior fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $160,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Software Development: 8 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare Software Development: 8 years (Preferred)
- Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- Python: 8 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 8 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: