Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with expertise in full stack web applications and tools development. Seeking software professionals with strong software engineering skills for building a broad range of cloud-deployed applications. Join a team of highly skilled software engineering professionals in a growing technology-driven organization in the suburbs of Boston.
- Established local technology-driven company with impressive record of growth
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Flexible schedules. Bring your dog.
- Develop software tools and systems
- Work on a broad range of product components and workflows
- Advise and train development team members
- Build full stack web applications in public and private cloud environments
- Design, develop and deploy applications and components
- Employ the latest in testing and deployment methodologies to ensure safe code deployment
- Guide and participate in engineering deliveries and process - mentor, guide, develop, and assist
- BS degree in Computer Science, or related, and 3 to 5+ years applicable experience in software development
- Experience leading development tasks, mentoring other developers
- Notable experience producing scalable, secure, safe code
- Experience with Unix/Linux, relational database, RESTful API, etc.
- Continuous Improvement, Continuous Development
- Strong experience in JS frameworks and other web based development
- Stable record of direct employment
- MS degree in Computer Science or related
- Perl, C#.Net, C++, LAMP, PHP, React Node AWS, ReactJS, Java AWS
- Clinical workflow, financial applications, healthcare, claims, patient accounts, etc.
- Agile - Scrum, sprints, etc.
- Ruby on Rails, Django, angular, backbone, similar
- ES5, Node.js, Web UI - React Web framework
- This is a full time direct hire position.
- Local candidates strongly preferred (considers those with strong ties to Boston area).
- Sponsorship can be considered for candidates who are a superior fit.
- No third parties please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Java: 4 years (Preferred)
- Python: 4 years (Preferred)
- Perl: 4 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 4 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare Software Development: 4 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: