Purpose and Objective of Position:
The role of the Web Developer is to partner with the senior developer and other marketing personnel to plan and execute projects that advance Pizza Ranch’s online ordering platform.
Key Performance Elements/Essential Job Functions May Include but are not Limited to:
- Maintain and improve web offerings to increase sales, transactions, order speed and accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with vendors and internal clients to implement new web functionality
- Track down and fixing technical issues as they arise
- Report on and analyze online activity to contribute ideas and solutions to help our restaurants drive business online.
- An interest in solving problems as they arise.
- Ability to track to deadlines and communicate clearly with team members.
- Self-motivated with a desire to grow your skillset.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in web development or related field, or significant equivalent work experience
- An understanding of UI/UX principles to help create focused, easy to use systems
- Working knowledge of the following will be an advantage:
- Ruby on Rails, or a similar MVC framework (Laravel, Django, etc)
- Building and parsing XML data
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- AWS hosting services
- Common dev tools: git, SQL, sass
Remote position based in Orange City, IA with occasional travel required to Support Center, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Full stack web development: 5 years (Preferred)
- E-Commerce development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible