Software Engineer, Rush ReCommerce
Do you want to contribute to a solution that is impacting thousands of companies across the world? Are you interested in literally changing an industry? Do you have an amazing work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Rush ReCommerce is a company that is solving a massive problem - Online Customer Returns. Rush ReCommerce, in partnership with The Rush Market, receives online customer returns, utilizes specialized software to inspect and value the products, resells through physical and online retail, and brings tremendous value to retailers and vendors.
Our Software Engineers build engaging and responsive interfaces for our ReCommerce operation applications. You will step in and make an immediate impact to help shape the product direction, design, architecture and team culture. Above all, you will be surrounded by a highly skilled team of people with deep software and e-commerce experience committed to a high level of success.
- Working primarily on our back-end platform developing user friendly interfaces, reports, and various mission critical applications.
- Developing and maintaining code to ensure a high level of usability, performance, and availability.
- Working in an agile environment driven by an iterative mindset.
- Collaborating with product managers, end users, and other software engineers to craft an elegant user experience.
- Using GIT, Bitbucket, and JIRA, but will bring new ideas to improve the overall workflow of the team.
- Working with internal and external API’s to provide tools to our end users.
- Assessing the strengths, weaknesses and suitability of different libraries, frameworks and development techniques.
- Working for a fast-growing company that faces new challenges every day.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with modern front end JS libraries and frameworks, such as React, Vue.js, or Angular.
- Significant time spent working with RESTful APIs and some familiarity with GraphQL.
- Experience with server-side web development such as PHP, Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, etc.
- Proficient with relational databases such as MySQL
- Bonus points: Native/hybrid app development and Coldfusion/Lucee
- Work with one of the most talented teams in E-commerce
- Fast-paced startup environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid holidays for benefits-eligible employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Career advancement
- Culture of work/life balance
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Team celebrations
- Opportunity to build a company from the ground up
- Casual dress code
- We currently do not have the capabilities to offer sponsorship for work visas at this time. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment.
Rush ReCommerce is an equal opportunity employer - www.rushrecommerce.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
During COVID-19, additional precautions are being taken to put our employees first, which may include temporary work from home.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma