Senior Ruby Developer / Rails Developer (100% remote / telecommute)
Do you have a passion for developing scalable single page web applications? Do you want to drive the look and feel of multiple websites, landing pages, focusing on clean maintainable code, usability and ease of navigation? We are looking for Full Stack Ruby developers with a need to continue learning the latest and greatest languages and tools.
If you insist on beautiful, clean code, we want to talk to you!
Why Solution Stream?
- Casual dress code. Ties are stuffy.
- All the fun and variety of consulting but, as a full-time employee with competitive pay, benefits and 401k matching. And if you want to work extra, we pay extra.
- We care about our employees lives inside and outside of work. Check us out on Facebook or ask us about our company events. We like to have fun.
At SolutionStream our team members are at the top of their game in technology, work ethic and personal interaction. And we love what we do. We are growing rapidly and with growth comes opportunity.
Let’s talk Tech stack:
- Full stack web development using Ruby on Ruby on Rails
- Solid Object Oriented Programming Experience
- Strong understanding of scalable single page web applications
- We use Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Solid developing experience with HTML5 and CSS3, understanding of usage/limitations
- Experience working with SQL or MySQL
- Experience working with NodeJS or MongoDB
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree is a must AND at Least 3-5 years of on the job experience
- The ability to work as a consultant with a larger team or independently as needed
- Own a project from start to finish, this could be your baby
- The ability to contribute to overall project strategy
- Problem solving skills, if there was a problem, yo, I’ll solve it
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to take criticism and feedback
- Familiar with agile/scrum methodology, it’s our process