Client is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer (React-Native) to join our cross functional team and put their talents to work towards increasing access to high-quality mental healthcare. The ideal candidate will have developed multiple mobile applications with React Native and published them to Google Play and the App Store. This is a great opportunity for curious, passionate, and creative problem-solvers seeking to learn and contribute in a high-growth environment. This role is fully remote.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with a degree in software engineering, or 5 years or professional software development experience without a degree.
- 2+ years of experience building code for React Native to be released from Google Play and the App store.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android
- Great communication skills
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Strong believer in brand vision and values
- Some Objective-C, Swift, and/or Java experience preferred.
- Strong experience working with ReactJS on web applications
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSql Databases
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience with Ruby-on-Rails
- Experience using external APIs