We are looking for an Automated Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to test Interactive Voice Response Systems. QA engineer responsibilities including understanding the business logic, preparing test data, develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Experience in testing Interactive Voice Response Systems or similar voice enabled applications
- Experience with call flow, VUI spec and design diagrams
- Hands on with
- Hammer or Cyara experience
- IVR Workflow
- Knowledge in DTMF/Speech testing of IVR
- Good knowledge of WDE, agent skills, call routing, call recording, Verint etc.
- Attending iteration planning meeting, reviewing user stories and understanding the business logics
- Work with product owners, developers, integration team and coordinate with different system teams.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet needs
Technical Tool Skills:
- 3 to 5 years work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience working in web service testing
- Experience in cross browser/device testing
- Experience in mobile application testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience in mortgage industry is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Selenium Web driver, Ruby on Rails, RSpec, JMeter, Jenkins, SQL Server 2016, Java, Selenium, TestNG,
Graylog, Pivotal tracker, Airbrake, Postman
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Nov 20 2020
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.