Asset Panda is a fast-growing SaaS/Mobile company based in Frisco, Texas, founded in 2012. Our solution is a highly configurable asset tracking platform that easily adapts to our client’s workflow. We are looking for a Software Engineer to work remotely.
- Develop and maintain a cloud-based web application
- Play active role in the full software development lifecycle, including development, testing and production support
- Collaborate with multiple teams in developing next generation of micro-services and APIs
- Deploy and manage infrastructure for the applications on cloud platform (AWS)
- Monitor applications for performance and stability
- Work with internal and external teams in ensuring security and integrity of data.
- Automate tasks to improve operational efficiency
Required skills and experience
- Strong knowledge in Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience supporting applications developed in Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge on AWS platform
- Experience monitoring application stability and performance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good communication skills
Nice to have
- Event driven programming (Rabbit MQ)
- Linux, Scripting