Our dynamic Technology Team is currently in search of a Front-end Developer!
Green Roads is looking for an experienced technology professional that will be working in a growing CBD E-commerce and manufacturing environment to provide cross-departmental support for Marketing, Affiliates, Email, and Product Development. The ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades and is expected to be able to help in all aspects of technology which is primarily cloud based. This role will be utilizing a combination of tools to develop and maintain our company's e-commerce platform and help guide the company's marketing and sales initiatives. It will also help manage the e-commerce storefront from product launches and changes, setting up promotions and offers as well as working the team to develop new UI designs, custom app features and third-party app integrations for our various websites.
The ideal candidate does not work banker hours and will be part of a small and fun technology team that will grow as the company continues to grow. We are NOT looking for someone settled in a routine and punching the clock. We are looking for someone that is willing to get out of their comfort zone both personally and professionally to do great things in life and at work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5+ years of experience with
- E-commerce management and development in Big Commerce, WooCommerce, Shopify, EDI and Amazon using Stencil or other similar tools.
- Affiliate and direct Email marketing as well as order tracking tools like Pardot, Klaviyo, BounceX, Refersion, Share A sale as well as and other sales/marketing tools for SEO, SEM, Google Search, Google Product management, Google Tag Manager.
- Web development experience creating and managing systems to track landing page campaigns, email creatives, coupon and affiliate urls.
- Analytics tools Power BI, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- Design Expertise
- Website design, UI/UX
- Ensuring brand consistency for each of our clients
- Other Applications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud applications Photoshop, Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Affiliate marketing knowledge working with click, visual and offer tracking.
- Proficient in cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility
- Working knowledge of mobile-first theory
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM fundamentals
- Working knowledge of web accessibility guidelines
- Experience working with social media platforms.
- Experience working in Datawarehouse and Dynamics D365 a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training or work experience.
- Reliable transportation for travel to the Deerfield Beach office.
- Reliable cell phone and internet.
- An "A" player and team player.
- Honest, selfless, and responsible technology professional with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to solution complex problems.
- Work independently while following a structured approach.
- Proactive and positive work ethic with great customer service skills.
- Innovative outside-the-box thinker and quick learner who can pick up new skills as needed.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Excellent documentation, process flow diagraming, technical writing and presentation skills.